Tuesday, January 20, 2009

About Lai Shu Wen


Hi, i am Shu Wen


Welcome to our blog that's called "i Love E-commerce".
My name is Shu Wen but you guys can called me Wennie.
I just turn 21 years old last 14 December. I was born in Seremban, but i moved to KL with my family when i was 13 years old and now we live in Sri Petaling.

As you know that this blog members consists of 2 guys and a girl that's me.
I felt quiet happy to be able to group with Mark and Ronald because they are talkactive, fun and they are gentlemen. They always lend me a helping hand in assignment, it is because my english is not that good as them, so everytime i have to ask for their help and they will try their best to help me when i have problem.

My hobbies are singing, reading novel and cycling.
Actually i don't really like blogging because i don't like writing diary. when i feel stress and unhappy, i will go out to sing karaoke with friends and this actually has help me a lot in releasing my stress and forgetting unhappy things.

The frequently websites i will go is Google, Friendster, facebook, Tom365, and hotmail.
Without this websites, my life will be so lifeless. Normally i will use websites to find informations, checking mail, download movies or dramas and make new friends. Thus, internet is important in my life. Without internet i cant access to those websites at all.

I will stop here and thanks for viewing our blog
"Have A Nice Day"

0 comments: