Sunday, January 18, 2009

About Mark Wong


Hi, Is Me --> Mark

A very BIG welcome to our blog that is called "i-love-e-commerce". Im Mark Wong Ji Xian. My friends call me MaKuBEX. Im 22 this year and i was born on this very small and comfy place called JB. As u can see I LOVE E-COMMERCE! I hope that along the way while writing the blog i will be able to understand n hopefully fall in love with this subject. Before I came to KL to study, i was studying in SMK Dato' Jaafar. Also know as "SAMSENG DALAM JOHOR". But of course im not a samseng 'la'. Im fun, funky, crazy, wild and outgoing.

Life in KL is hectic but adventurous. Still getting used to it eventhough I have been staying in this place for 3 freakin years! I still feel lost at times but my friends makes me feel at home when im not at home.

My hobbies are playing football, chatting, xtreme sports and of course studying. I only realise i love studying recently because i just realise i got only 1 more year to study. Another thing is that, I love to sit all the roller coasters around the world. Love the thrill of excitement that runs through the body when u sit a rollercoaster.

Since this a e-commerce subject, I have been using e-commerce all the while. I have been blogging since 4 years back. Its fun to write down stuff that u cant really express in public. It helps to release the stuff i have in me. Usually when im online, i surf multiple website range from sports to business. My top 5 website I go is ESPN soccernet, Goal.com, Forbes.com, Nba.com and wwe.com. It is because it is all related to sports and i just love sports. its in my blood. As the saying goes I breath football. On the net, top 5 activities i normally do is seeing shows, mailing, chatting, downlaoding, and watch football online. Overall i feel internet is a nice place to spent your time but not always.

Thanks for viewing our blog and i hope to see u soon and if u got anything to ask or say, please feel free to sent a comment. Thanks again and "HAVE A NICE DAY".

0 comments: